Yoga For Asthma
Asthma is one of the chronic illnesses, whose treatment involves medication and avoidance of the triggers. The airways get inflamed and become narrow as a result of the illness. Thick mucus also gathers inside the same, and leads to breathing trouble. Yoga can provide gentle relief in the treatment of the illness.
You can now avail yourself of Yogasana techniques, to get relief.
Here are a few benefits that you should know about in detail.
- The asanas tend to open up the chest cavity, which leads to better breathing.
- Asanas also unifies movement of the body parts with breathing.
- Asanas impact the mental condition, and helps the incumbent focus on regular care.
- Stress is another Asthma trigger, which yoga alleviates.
Some of the recommended asanas for Asthma are:
- Bhujang Asana
Pranayama is a form of yogic breathing, which concerns the regulation of the breath. Moreover, it helps to open up the nadis or channels, that lead to proper energy flow.
- The cells also get oxygenated properly, during pranayama. This helps in management of Asthma.
- Pranayama also indices calmness, as it is a trigger and also after-effect of an Asthma attack.
- Nadi Shodhana, Kapalbhati, without Kumbhaka, Uddhiyana bandh, Mahamudra
Some of the pranayama techniques are:
Meditation affects the sympathetic nervous system and affects respiration rates. It has already been proven scientifically. You can practice meditation under expert guidance, to get relief from stress, which is one of the triggers. Try Mindfulness Meditation under the tutelage of our renowned Gurus, and gain control over the disease.